Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Nothing New Here

I didn't expect this to be easy. Similarly none of you expected me to post news of it being anything other than difficult given my reasons for the experiment. But I will say for the record. This isn't easy. It's blooming torture for about a million different reasons most of which exsist only in my head. Little phychological 'post it' notes which dictate the way one should go about the day. I am starting to actually imagine the SMELL of food. Not imagine the food itself you understand... Imagine the SMELL.

I am going to have to take a couple of days off posting while I try and get into some sort of spiritual headspace to continue. I have a few ideas and have been reading the Book INSTANT CALM. This book was written to help people suffering from stress but I am actually finding the techniques very useful. I'm not kidding, 44 days of this must have been utter hell. Of course I know that Blaine got himself into THE ZONE but that in itself is admirable enough.

I have been really busy here at The Magic Store today but now the traffic has eased up a bit and I am THINKING about the fast again..well you know what I'm saying.

See you on Thursday with some more reports.

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home