Monday, April 24, 2006

Fast Journal

When David Blaine was suspended high above the streets of London he kept what must be a very interesting journal of his thougts and feelings. I believe he is publishing these thoughts gradually on his blog. I thought I would do the same here. Here are the words and phrases that came into my mind during the today. This is not a 'review' of the day BTW. I will post that at some point later today after I survived THE DREADED EVENING. A time when I indulge in food and drink the most.

Hunger
Headache
Sick
I am never going to be able to finish this
I am going to get too bored in the evening
I am never going to be able to go without wine for 5 days
My wife is going to loose it with me at some point thinking that I am selfish
That smells so good.

OK thats what I wrote in the journal today. As you can see it's tough and please remember I am embarking on a 5 day fast not a 44 day one. IMAGINE what that guy must have been thinking on the first day....or even the 21st day? IMAGINE the mental training one would need to go through before that? UTTER dedication to his art. bash that baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home