Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sweet Lady C



I have these two friends, let's call them Trent Core and Jeff Quartz. It sounds really strange, kind of like I'm making it up for the sensation of it all, but it's actually true. These guys are addicted to chocolate. Candy in general to be frank. As part of their SA (Sugar Annonymous) 'Steps' , they have to write about their past experiences of this horrible addiction on the internet. Please take a look at their fantastic blog at this address.

www.thesugarrevolution.com

It is a complete insight into the dangers of candy addiction. At some points they even make a sensation of the risks, encouraging you to "Try it for yourself" or giving certain evil chocolate bars "10 out of 10" etc etc. Please don't be lulled into a false sense of security by these guys. They are predators. Candy will make you unpopular, fat and very ugly. Even though these guys look buffed and beautiful on the outside on the inside their souls are black and I guess they must be using the supernatural to disguise it.

All joking aside lovers of candy should look in on a regular basis. a lot of great work has gone into this blog and I'm sure we are all aware of how hard it is to sit around eating candy all day in order to write about it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great blog!! The sugar revolution that is not man in a boys world. Lovers of candy unite. Sriously though very informative and insightful. These guys are true players on the chocolate scene.

WW

10:33 AM  
Blogger Dean Atkinson said...

Whereas I am not addiucdet to candy I do love it so. I AM addicted to chips though and consider the ALDI version of Kettle Chips to be in my top five (even though they are cheap as chips)

I DO have a confession to make about chocolate though. When eating it in front of my children I sometimes PRETEND it has nuts in just so I don't have to give any to them. This may be a lie but at the end of the day is much healthier for them. The worst part of this confession is that I learned it from my wife.

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had a good look around the sugar site. very nice work. go check it out if you love candy as I do.

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm Chocolate. They should review some of the ALDI brands though. I hear their chocolate is very good suprisingly enough.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Dean Atkinson said...

I agree and actually dropped some Strawberry Yogurt Centred Bars off to them a few days back. I doubt they will get around to posting about them anytime soon though as I believe they are a little back logged with candy. Look out for it though.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home