Thursday, April 27, 2006

All The Rest


This fasting none sense is unbearable. I have sooo nearly piked it on several occasions. I need time and space. For this reason I have decided to take a few days off from posting. I know that I said this the other day and came back, but this time I mean it. Fasting is REALLY hard but then I suppose failure (on my part) would actually prove my original point better than success. I have dropped a few pounds though which is insentive enough to continue.

I will return AFTER the weekend with a full report of my experiences and how they may mirror the Blaine attemp in a small way.

To all the people who took the time to read about this experiment I hope it made you more aware of how the bashing Blaine issue(given this guy puts his body through extreme measures for his art) is a tad un- called for. I am in Day Four and am a wreck.

See you on Monday....and I mean it this time. No more silly flash paper and coin shell advertisments just fasting and then the re feeding of Dean Atkinson. I imagine this will involve a slap up at TGI Friday's and huge bowls of chips in front of the Telly. Yes that's right, We have Telly Savalis coming over this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home