Sunday, June 18, 2006

Not 'Fayne ing' disappointment.


I'm totally bollocked that I missed Chuck Fayne's workshop at The Swiss Club today. I love Chuck Fayne and I am proud to be able to call him a friend. I won't harp on about him as I know he blushes easily but I will say this. Chuck Fayne is just about the most solid performer I have ever seen. Watching Chuck perform is a true lesson in timing and showmanship. It's just as simple as that.

many apologies to Chuck for my not being able to be there today but I had a quick gig to do out my way and the timing was just off.

I would love to hear back from some of the Melbourne guys who attended.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed. a living legend. enough said.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home