Friday, June 23, 2006

I Know, I Know


It occurs to me here, late at night, that I didn't actually get around to writing the next ghost story tonight even though I promised it would be so. I got side tracked watching the very funny and slightly zany 'Black Books'. I reckon it's 'The Young Ones' of the 2000s. Very similar in structure and humour. Anyway it's right up my alley and I became more than a little absorbed in it tonight. I'm going to have a little night cap now whilst listening to some music for 20 mins or so and then off to my bed. I just finished putting loads of old photo's up around the walls of my study. This room, like the rest of our big old house, is looking and feeling very cozy these days. Kit is lying asleep on the couch and I'm sure he agrees, at least on the inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home