Wednesday, June 21, 2006

More on the Morrow



Hope that didn't scare you too much. All these stories are true by the way and whether you are a believer or a cold hearted sceptic like me you have to admit they are pretty creepy. It's like I always say though. I don't believe in ghosts but they do kind of scare me a little. It's absolutely true. It's a little like my attitude towards the two gentleman in the photo. I know that they don't exsist but that doesn't stop me being frightened of them.

Tomorrow a first hand account. Pertty freaky stuff in 'The Face Between The Curtains' This was witnessed by at least five other people so it must be true....kind of.

Have sweet Nightmares kiddies! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (sounding like the Crypt Keeper)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home