Thursday, June 22, 2006

I Love It So


I love the way in which people who know nothing about magic get so intense about purchasing a TT. It's fascinating to watch these creatures while outside of their natural habitat of laypersondom. Colour, size, length width specifications etc. It's a circus it really is. get over it! Mark is with a guy right now who has been looking through the TT box for about an hour. What's the big deal? I love the names they dream up too. I've heard all sorts. Thumb Piece, Magic Thumb, Thumb Top. Dylan once heard Thumb Glove!.......... Blimey! OMG this needs to be adressed. There is far too much emphasis being placed upon TT's. Seriously I couldn't live without it but I don't care what it looks like or if it's a LITTLE tight or loose. As long as it had a nail, is kind of my flesh tone and is clean that's good enough for me. There $5 for godness sake. They are like disposable razors. Just grab one.

OK I've had it this guy just pointed at the sponge balls and asked what the clown's noses do.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its probably not my place but don't forget to mention the clowns that came in yesterday when I was in asking for a "fake thumb".

"Yeah but who likes Blaine" - Quote that guy.

Lol

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait there should be a comma after the word 'in' in that last comment sorry.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Dean Atkinson said...

Text Book.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home