Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Library is Not as Dismal as I Thought. The DVD's Are Not as Black as The Books Anyway

Actually scratch that title. I don't think that the Library is a dismal place at all, I just wanted to cleverly work a Black Books reference in there. The Library is in fact an extra cool place full of wonder, colour and enchantment. The childrens section that is. The rest of the books all seem very boring to me. When we got to the library we walked in on the tail end of some School Holiday activities and were able to join in. There had obviously been a Pirate theme as the girls were given hats and feathers and we got to make a telescope each and eat Chocolate treasure. All in all it would seem I have underestimated the Library however. Underestimated, at least, the DVD selection. there I was thinking that it was lame and then there I am borowwing the ENTIRE season of the hit British sit com 'Black Books' starring that guy (left) who came into The Magic Store one day when he was over here for the comedy festival and bought a DC (Dynamic Coins in laypersons terms) for his daughter.

I have heard ohhhh soooo many good reviews of this show from the critics and my friends alike but I never saw any of them when they shown on Australian TV. The reason for this is that back at that time, ER (Emergency Room in laypersons terms) was on the other channel and Joanne was watching that. Jo will always win a TV watching competition hands down. It just stands to reason that the females in this household (any many I would imagine) have control over this aspect of domesticated family living, hence the reason why Kit and myself spend most of our time in here (the study) these days....on the computer and practicing the $100 Bill Switch and napkin rose making. Well I suppose that Kits just sits.

Anyway to slice a long story into little bite sized breakfast bits. the DVD range at Chelsea Library is EXPANDING. Even though I have no interest in karaoke discs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home