Thursday, April 20, 2006

Speaking of Toys


Yes, speaking of toys these are a few of my favourites in no particular order. Understand that I USE these I don't view them as collectables. they are used and in most cases ABUSED. As explained earlier though they are not sooo serious that I do not consider them Toys.

1 Fakini Balls.2 inch
2 Schoolcraft 3CM and a lovely dollar size CSB
3 Starsini Cylinder with Caps. Solid stuff
4A flat topped chop cup in copper from Morrisey. Ok not exactly impossible or even difficult to get hold of but a lovely looking toy none the less. Morrisey started to spin chop cups after The Smiths split up.

I guess I will be adding those new Auke cups soon too.

PS The 3CM, Starsini Cylinder and a ramsay Stack that was also made by Jamie all live in one routine. Together they form the most expensive trick in my repertoire. Save for the Computerised Girl to Tiger but you know how it is with those...You can't have too many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home