Thursday, April 20, 2006

Delicious Tasting Cups

If I admit to you all what the real problem was with not being able to send a fax 'like' all day today...I would be the laughing stock of Officeworks.

Anyway it is all done and dusted now. Top Magic Bloke Auke van Dukkom now has all the details he needs to get a set of his lovely Mini Cups out to me. I am informed that my waiting time is only roughly 14 days. This was because he already had them in stock. Anyone interested in buying a top notch set of Cups and Balls should visit his website.

www.cupsandballs.nl
Auke responds to emails very quickly and with regularity. I will no doubt be ordering more magic toys from him in the future...maybe a set of his standard size cups.

Mmmm delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home