Friday, April 21, 2006

Sick

Well I am as sick as a dog. I had to leave The magic Store early as I was seriously starting to get 'The Aches' That is The worst part of the cold for me. I get these horrible flu style aches which are strangely close to being kind of pleasurable in a purely Masochistic kind of way.

So, because what started out as a few sniffles this morning have now developed into 'The Black Plague'TM I will not be sitting up until 3am posting on this blog.

Instead I will give you all some assignments for the weekend in case I am out of action for a full 48 hours.

1 download (legally of course) a song by Morrisey called 'Hairdresser On Fire' you'll find it on the 'Bona Drag' album. he recorded this with The Smiths before he strted spinning Chop Cups and making Dove Pans.

2 Practice thst ridiculous card move I came up with earlier on

3 Visit The Magic Store and get Dylan to tell you his Estonia story.

4 Get some friends in the UK to send you over the latest 'Hustle' episode

5 Be kind to your sister and don't make her put her tongue on any live 9volt batteries.

6 PLAY with some magic props. I mean really PLAY with them like toys and see what you come up with.

Ok there is probably more but what the hell. Have a good weekend and I will see you on Monday when I intend to post my routine for The Multiplying Billiard Balls. You are in for a treat as it is a LITTLE more outside the box than most. I may be back if I feel a little better though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home