Thursday, April 20, 2006

More Delicious Tasting Things


What would we do without them? What's he talking about? I hear you cry. Could it be hands. Eyes. ThumbTips, Computerised Girl To Tigers. Zoonds nay and thrice nay good sir! I am actually talking about wives. Female readers will have to insert another word there, or not as the case may be......Hey it's the 2000sands.

My Lovely wife Joanne cooked up a storm in India tonight by preparing me a tasty Butter chicken dish. My wife is a fantastic cook and really knows her way around the kitchen. Unlike me. I sometimes get lost in the fridge. Just in between the eggs and the potato salad...yea you know what I'm saying fellas.

Ohhhh I can still taste that delicious blend of meat and spices served on a hot bed of boiled rice. I am going to cozy up in front of the TV now all full of the taste of India. After I walk the dog. Who, in himself, is all full with the taste of Pal.

So all you husbands out there, give a little thought to that one tonight and do the dishes. What Would we do without them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home