Friday, April 21, 2006

Hmmmm...Sorry

A couple of my friends have emailed me this moring to express concern that they were not seeing the posts exactly as I am seeing them at my end. If anyone is experiencing any difficulty reading anything I apologise and will try and fix it up as soon as I can.

The two friends in question are David Jones and Nick Morton. David mentioned that a lot of what I wrote did not come through to his work computer. David is a Super Villan and as he pointed out to me, is dealing with a very secure network full of protective firewall software. Nick Morton, to the best of my knowledge, also uses his work computer. Nick is the real life version of the Patrick Stewart Character in X - Men and so I assume that the network in that secret underground city he lives in is secure as well. See how it all comes together.

Thanks
Dean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home