Saturday, April 22, 2006

Big Dave


I just wanted to offer my sympathy to some of the posters in the 'Copperfield loosing it' thread over at The Magic Cafe. I am so sorry gentlemen, that Big Dave doesn't come on stage with a round of cucumber sandwiches, send you a Christmas card or offer to come around to your place after the show and cook a nice fish supper.

So he's a bit of a tyrant at work is he? Not exactly friendly to the 'stage hands' before going on. He pokes a LITTLE fun at the audience does he?

What a surprise! I am utterly shocked by this! What a horrible man. I bet he plays his music too loud on Sunday morning, makes funny faces at blind people and doesn't pick up his dogs turd from the pavement either does he?.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home