Sunday, October 26, 2008

Back From Tas



Well, I just returned from a delightful weekend in Hobart working for John Berry of Cables Plus Tasmania I was staying in a three bedroom unit. My every need was catered to.

I did about sixteen hours of magic from the minute I walked in to the moment I closed my stand up show in the evening and they loved it. Most of the time I was just talking about being a magician, which is part of the deal when you are booked as a guest 'speaker' as opposed to just an performer.

I had a quick speedboat ride to see some wonderful caves and a seal colony (courtesy of John) This morning before hopping on a plane back to Melbourne, nursing a little bit of a sore head.

John was the perfect gentleman and a good example of a man who treats his business seriously and his clients and guests with respect

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home