Friday, April 21, 2006

It's Amazing What Alcohol Can Do


I wish I could say that I rubbed it on but in reality I just drank it.

So since I have started to feel a LITTLE better already I thought that I might do a bit of magic related research. In between watching 'The da Vinci Code Decoded' on my laptop. Now that I am a blogger and all, I thought I should visit all of the related sites a bit more often to clue myself up as to what to write about or in this case recommend.

Looking on The Magic Cafe I came across something very interesting indeed. For anyone who has not already read this I recommend you take a look at Jamie D Grant's Magic Friday's section. This is essentialy a diary of a guy doing different tricks for a great MANY different people every Friday and then reviewing what happened. What a way to get solid too. Good research into what eventually makes in into your act. This is a benefit that is bestowed upon me every day at my work at The Magic Store but if you only get to do it on Friday and then write up a post about what happened I say Rock On!

Check it out as it makes for a very interesting read as to what might and might not work for you in the so called 'real world'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home