Friday, October 27, 2006

Why You Shouldn't Eat Takeaway For Breakfast


So I saw a guy eating out of a takeaway bag at about 9.15 this morning. He was a big guy, a fat guy right. At first I gave him the benefit of the doubt in the consideration that it MAY have been a bag of breakfast related products so I had a good look. No. It was a hamburger and god knows what else. A hamburger (and God knows what else) is NOT what one should eat at breakfast. So I figure the fact that this guy was big was less than a coincidence. A big (and young at that) guy eating takaway for breakfast, is fat (I'm sorry) for a reason. That reason should also go without saying. A large person eating takaway for breakfast is probably not doing this for a treat, or as a one off. A larger person eating takaway for breakfast on a normal Friday morning, sitting at the railway station does so (I believe) with some regularity.

OK, sure most of us love food right? I do. At the same time I'm sure that I probably eat to much of it sometimes. I would to love eat hot chips for breakfast, or at anytime of day for that matter? but I don't. You know why? I have control. Not much of it , but enough to abstain from that. I have a certain amount of self respect and enough passion for wanting to enjoy a nice meal in the evening without thinking "oh maybe I should have eased up on that fried horse and large fries for I ate breakfast"

Having said all of that everyone has a rock and roll weekend every now and then where they just eat all the hamburgers and cocaine in sight at different and unusual times of the day but with that exception it's in bad form.

Takaway is not a breakfast food. It's ridiculous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home