Monday, October 02, 2006

Showtime


I'm off to Magic Monday's tonight. For those who don't know this is a monthly magic event that I help to organise with three of my magic buddies. Mark and Sandra Mayer and Glenn Hamilton. The show is held on the first Monday of every month and Dante's Theatre, eatery and bar, in the heart of bustling Fitzroy. The show will also be going into it's third fantastic year soon and is still the only 'regular' monthly magic event in the country

Tonight's show has Chris Morant and David Jones including myself and Glenn Hamilton on the bill. I am really looking forward to seeing David as he is one of my favourite magicians and it is very difficult to get him to do any stand up at all. He will no doubt be as solid as a rock as he was the last time I saw him do stand up when we worked together on the "It's Magic" show at the Carlton Court House. I am also working a close up gig with David next week for Baron Insulation as I did last year.

Please come and join us at Dante's on gertrude Street, Fitzroy for a cracking show tonight.

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home