Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What a Find!


Ok you know how people who live in the suburbs often chuck huge amounts of domestic garbage on to the road out the front of their house in the hope that there MIGHT be a council collection sometime soon even though there have been no flyers through letterboxes about it and the people in question just want to get it out of the house? Ok. Now, you know how people who take that stuff because they think it will look good in their houses or because they think they can use it look like total scrubbers? Ok. Now you know how I always wanted a Doctors bag so I carry Cups and Balls and a close- up mat and linking rings and loads of trick decks and a Pom Pom Pole and be like David Jones and PaTtrick who both use one? Right. You know how I was walking to work this morning and I saw a really cool thing that someone was chucking out and I walked past because I didn't want to be a scrubber and take it in case someone saw me and how three seconds later I turned back got it and took it back home and then started out to work again looking around to make sure no one saw me? Yea well that thing was one of those Doctors bags I have been looking for for ages.

What a find. And since it was a free addition to my act I will not be putting my rate up becasue of it. Still $48 an hour then............. What a Scrubber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home