Friday, March 31, 2006

The Schumacher Collection


OK, this one is for my very good friend and F1 fanatic Nick Morton.

It seems The Magic Store has a new cult following.

Several people have been in here today asking to buy the complete Schumacher collection. Now at first sight one may be forgiven for thinking this had something to do with Ferrari merchandise, but rather than re- direct such customers a little further down the southbank to the F1 official stall (yes it is there) I urge any member of The Magic Store team to take note of the following products.

Thought Transmitter
Dynamic Coins
Hopping Halves
Scotch and Soda
Colouring Book
Jumbo Ball to Square
Black and White Surprise
Fart Machine
Blue Backed Bicycle Cards
Blue Backed Mental Photography Deck.....Why these are in blue and not 'Testosterone Red' amazes me.

I am seriously considering packaging them all up in one of those official Ferrari bags.

Now before you folks read this and start to question my sincerity or that I jest, let me say one thing. A young person came in here moments ago asking if he could buy the Same tricks that Micheal Schumacher had bought yesterday. OK that is Basil Brush and not my dog but this really happened.

Small world? Not quite. It seems the young bloke was here at the very same time as the Physio yesterday. Remember him?

My good friend Catherine at P.J Obriens tells me that the Ferrari Team are actually staying at 'The Langham Hotel' which is, for the benefit of those not living in Victoria, just behind our shop.

So 'The Schumacher Collection' is available for a short time only. Just today infact. If anyone would like to order it in its entirity we are offering a discount.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not so sure you'll sell a lot of the Schumacher Collections after his effort in the race today. Apparently he took his eyes off the road just for a second to get a glimpse with the Thought Transmitter and BAM!

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes,

And if only Dean had sold Mark Webber a "magic gearbox"!!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home